Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will take place from Monday 13 May to Thursday 16 May 2019.
Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will be open to visitors from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm (the show closes its doors at 4.30 pm on Thursday 16 May). There will be special opening and closing times for exhibitors.
GETTING TO THE SHOW
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the wine and spirits industry or related businesses, and journalists.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the four days of the show.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the show. Any person who comes with a child will be refused entry.
- Animals are not permitted inside the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre.
Save time – print your electronic badge and beat the queues.
Admission fee*: between €20 and €40 for preregistered visitors; €60 during the show.
*Admission fee for producers: €80 for preregistration and €100 during the show.
You can also register directly at the show. On arrival, go to the registration desks at the entrances. Entry to the show will be €60* on presentation of your trade credentials (business card). A permanent badge will be given to you by one of our receptionists.
*Admission fee for producers: €100
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
b network has been appointed as the official agent for all your accommodation requirements at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019. b network is recognised for excellence in accommodation management worldwide.
Book now to enjoy negotiated rates as well as outstanding benefits.
2 cours du XXX Juillet
33074 – Bordeaux Cedex