Vinexpo Bordeaux is open exclusively to wine and spirits professionals and associated business (importers, wholesalers, restauration, duty-free…) as well as journalists.
An access badge is required to enter the exhibition.
Entrance fee: €40 (pre-registration) / €60 (on site)
Young people under the age of 18 may not attend the exhibition.
Travel to Bordeaux Parc des Expositions
– By train: arrival at Gare Saint-Jean. From the train station: public transportation, direct line Tram C: 40 minutes – by car: 20 minutes
– By Tram: direct line with the C line, from the train station Gare Saint-Jean, the city center or the entire metropole of Bordeaux (exit at Parc des Expositions)
– By car: follow the direction Bordeaux-Lac, highway A630, take exit n°4 if you arrive via the “Pont d’Aquitaine” bridge or n°4a if you arrive from the airport
– By plane: arrival at Bordeaux-Merignac airport. From the airport: shuttle bus to the city center, then Tram line C – by taxis : cab station at airport arrival – by car : 20 minutes
– By Free Vinexpo shuttles:
Vinexpo shuttle’s access is free with your Vinexpo Bordeaux badge. Transfers are available from the airport, the train station Gare Saint-Jean, Mériadeck, the city center and the Cité du Vin. Hours of departures and arrivals are available below:
Available as well: a Vinexpo shuttle at the visitors parking lot (round trip along “the forest”) that drives the participants closer to entrances B and K. And an indoor Vinexpo shuttle that will drive alongside the exhibition halls. These two Vinexpo shuttles will operate continuously without specific schedules.