From 18-21 June 2017, let’s meet at the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre for the 19th edition of Vinexpo Bordeaux, the leading international wine and spirits trade show.
Find below all the information you need.
Vinexpo Bordeaux is open exclusively to wine and spirits professionals and associated business (importers, wholesalers, restauration, duty-free…) as well as journalists.
An access badge is required to enter the exhibition.
Entrance fee: €40 (pre-registration) / €60 (on site)
Young people under the age of 18 may not attend the exhibition.
Travel to Bordeaux Parc des Expositions
– By Free Vinexpo shuttles: airport, train station, city center
– By train: arrival at Gare Saint-Jean. From the train station: public transportation, direct line Tram C: 40 minutes – by car: 20 minutes
– By Tram: direct line with the C line, from the train station Gare Saint-Jean, the city center or the entire metropole of Bordeaux (exit at Parc des Expositions)
– By car: follow the direction Bordeaux-Lac, highway A630, take exit n°4 if you arrive via the “Pont d’Aquitaine” bridge or n°4a if you arrive from the airport
– By plane: arrival at Bordeaux-Merignac airport. From the airport: shuttle bus to the city center, then Tram line C – by taxis : cab station at airport arrival – by car : 20 minutes
18, 19, 20 and 21 June 2017
PARC DES EXPOSITIONS DE BORDEAUX – EXHIBITION CENTRE
Cours Charles Bricaud – Bordeaux (France)
Open from 9:00 to 18:30
View the MAP