As a major country in the world wine production, Spain will be celebrated during Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017!
Its vineyard is the third largest wine exporter in the world, with the world's largest wine-making surface area. Thanks to the modernisation of wine styles, thanks also to the sober and attractive packaging, to the excellent price-quality ratio and its commercial dynamism, Spain shines on international markets. The main Spanish grape varieties are genuine references, such as Tempranillo, the king grape of Castilla-La Mancha and a major one in Rioja. There are also the Airen, the exclusive white grape of Castilla-La Mancha, Albariño from Galicia, Grenache, Cariñena de Catalonia or the Palomino for the development of Xeres.
Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017 offers a specific action plan to honor Spain:
• all honored exhibitors will be gathered in the heart of Hall 1
• a free tasting zone dedicated to Spanish wines will be held in the centre of the Exhibition
• a specific and adapted “country of honor” signage
• Hosted Buyer Program: 25% of the invited buyers will be dedicated to the Spanish market
WHO ARE THE HOSTED BUYERS
With a significant purchasing volume, Hosted Buyers are decision-makers from market leading companies specialised in wines and spirits. They are automatically registered for the One to Wine Meetings.
THE ONE TO WINE MEETINGS
Vinexpo team provides a free prospecting service made for exhibitors. This pre-organised meeting program allows you to prospect effectively. The buyer comes directly to your stand and stays during 40 minutes. Subscribe, this is a 100% free service!
FREE TASTING ZONE FOR SPANISH WINES
At the centre of the exhibition, a free tasting zone will be dedicated to Spanish wines.
This is definitely an opportunity to increase your visibility.
Spanish chefs will enhance your wines!
EVENTS THAT HONOR SPAIN
– In exclusive partnership, Wine Spectator and Vinexpo create one of the most prestigious Spanish wine tasting event ever held outside of Spain. Located inside the Palais de la Bourse in Bordeaux, 10 of the most starred chefs from Spain, such as Ferran Adriá et José Andrés, will attend the event.