Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will take place from Monday 13 May to Thursday 16 May 2019.
Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will be open to visitors from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm (the show closes its doors at 4.30 pm on Thursday 16 May). There will be special opening and closing times for exhibitors.
GETTING TO THE SHOW
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the wine and spirits industry or related businesses, and journalists. You will be asked to show proof of your business status to obtain your badge.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the four days of the show. The entrance badge for visitors/buyers is available at the early-bird rate of €20 until 15 March. After that date, the price will be €40 from 16 March to 12 May and €60 while Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 is open. Producers pay €80 before the show and €100 on the door.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the show. Any person who comes with a child will be refused entry.
- Animals are not permitted inside the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre.
Vinexpo shuttle’s access is free with your Vinexpo Bordeaux badge. Transfers are available from the airport, the train station Gare Saint-Jean, Mériadeck, the city center and the Bordeaux-Lac hotel area. Hours of departures and arrivals are available under each of the links below.
Available as well: a Vinexpo shuttle at the visitors parking lot (round trip along “the forest”) that drives the participants closer to entrances C and K. And an indoor Vinexpo shuttle that will drive alongside the exhibition hall. These two Vinexpo shuttles will operate continuously without specific schedules.
b network has been appointed as the official agent for all your accommodation requirements at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019. b network is recognised for excellence in accommodation management worldwide.
Book now to enjoy negotiated rates as well as outstanding benefits.
Carole Bourgade Luxury Real Estate Agency is the official and exceptional partner of Vinexpo Bordeaux exhibition since 2015 for high-class seasonal rent: apartments, houses, private properties and castles, banquet hall rent. Exceptional properties and top confidentiality.
BORDEAUX CONVENTION BUREAU
Do not hesitate to contact the Bordeaux Convention Bureau to organise your professional event during Vinexpo Bordeaux.
The Bordeaux Convention Bureau provides free advice and assists you with the planning of your business event in the region.
Contact its team for any question:
– Information and advice: they offer unbiased advice on venues and services based on your needs.
– Setting up your project and investigating availabilities: they research and coordinate proposals from suppliers to ensure the feasibility and quality of the project meet demands.
The 2019 edition of the Bordeaux Congress & Meeting Guide has just been published to give you an overview of the multitude of options offered by the destination. This practical guide lists more than a hundred congress centres, accommodation, venues, agencies and service providers dedicated to corporate events in Bordeaux and the vineyard. Available online in both French and English, you can consult and download it on the link below. You can also ask to the Bordeaux Convention Bureau for a free hard copy.
Your key contact for unbiased advice on the destination:
+33 (0)5 56 52 53 11
2 cours du XXX Juillet
33074 – Bordeaux Cedex