Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will take place from Monday 13 May to Thursday 16 May 2019.
Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 will be open to visitors from 9.00 am to 6.30 pm (the show closes its doors at 4.30 pm on Thursday 16 May). There will be special opening and closing times for exhibitors.
GETTING TO THE SHOW
- Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 is a trade show reserved exclusively for professionals from the wine and spirits industry or related businesses, and journalists. You will be asked to show proof of your business status to obtain your badge.
- An entry badge is required and must be worn at all times. The badge will be valid for the four days of the show. The entrance badge for visitors/buyers is available at the early-bird rate of €20 until 8 March. After that date, the price will be €40 from 9 March to 12 May and €60 while Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019 is open. Producers pay €80 before the show and €100 on the door.
- Appropriate attire is required.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not allowed into the show. Any person who comes with a child will be refused entry.
- Animals are not permitted inside the Bordeaux Exhibition Centre.
TRAVEL & ACCOMMODATION
b network has been appointed as the official agent for all your accommodation requirements at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2019. b network is recognised for excellence in accommodation management worldwide.
Book now to enjoy negotiated rates as well as outstanding benefits.
Carole Bourgade Luxury Real Estate Agency is the official and exceptional partner of Vinexpo Bordeaux exhibition since 2015 for high-class seasonal rent: apartments, houses, private properties and castles, banquet hall rent. Exceptional properties and top confidentiality.
2 cours du XXX Juillet
33074 – Bordeaux Cedex